Monday, March 3, 2008

The Wrong Guy

When I came home from work Cody had left the TV on Encore and some movie was playing that had David Foley in it. After changing I sat on the couch and starting watching it because I was too lazy to turn the channel. As it turns the movie was hilarious! Okay, not laugh out loud hilarious, but smart and amusing hilarious.

It looked a bit old, but I had never seen it before. It was totally Canadian with Dave Foley as the main character and Colm Feore as the bad guy. Jennifer Tilly plays the love interest and for some reason Joe Flaherty plays her father. Kevin McDonald has funny cameo as a guy working the front desk of a motel. Even the Barenaked Ladies have a cameo. The Farmer Brown character was one of my favorites.

I looked it up on the IMDB and it's called The Wrong Guy from 1997. After seeing the box art I does look familar like I've seen it sitting on the shelf at the video store, but never rented it. I wish I hadn't taken so long to see this one! If you haven't seen The Wrong Guy, the definitely check it out.

No comments: