Monday, April 7, 2008

Updates & Upgrades(kinda)

As I mentioned the other day I will heading back to Cranbrook tomorrow (Tuesday) until Saturday when I come back to Calgary. I don't have any plans really, other than be bored and stuff. This time I actually remember my Blogger ID and password, so I can login and post something if I feel inclined to do so.

Also, if you have your speakers on you'll notice I added a "Boom Box", which is just an embedded Windows Media Player. I have it set on auto play, but I can turn that off if anyone has a problem with it. Unfortunately at the moment, it's not even working! It was sort of working earlier, but now it's a no go. I'll keep working on it.

UPDATE: Last night I was working on the Boom Box with no luck, so this morning when logged to have another look at it and it worked! Hell yeah, I'm good. Right now it streams four songs (individually) by the Dickies. I haven't figured out playlists or anything like that, so I just added a page element to the side of the blog to show the track listing. I'm not sure to put the track listing above or below the player, which would look better? I'm not good with these kinda things. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the boom box should be above the songs. How is Cranbrook?

Anonymous said...

^^^ I agree with that chump. Tracklist below. Hope you're having fun in Cranbrook!

Anonymous said...

you should visit the dustbowls and then the barneybanks..