Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bored much?

So what do you when you are sitting at home and have nothing to do? You try drinking chocolate milk through a strawberry flavored straw!

The result was disappointing, but I wasn't going to know that until I tried it. I wrote about the strawberry straw a while ago on my old MySpace blog. You only get a few mouthfuls of strong strawberry flavor and after that the strawberry slowly fades. With the chocolate milk the chocolate was the dominant flavor, I only tasted the strawberry at the start and after a while I couldn't even taste strawberry at all. I guess the best way to have chocolate strawberry flavored milk would be buy some chocolate and strawberry Quik syrup and put them both into the same glass! That is so crazy, why haven't I thought of it before? Next time I bored I'll give it a try. In other words look for a post in the next couple hours.

No comments: