Thursday, April 3, 2008

Upgrade?

My old computer has been very slow lately and it's super annoying. Rather than me going and buying a new computer, Cody went out and bought a new computer! All I know is that it's a HP and other than that it has a light scribe drive I don't know any of the tech specs. But whatever, it works better than the old one. The HP does have Windows Vista which is weird, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. My user profile picture is the kitten because I'm cute.

After I wiped all programs and files off my old drive and defragged it, I took the case off to have a look inside. The inside was full of dust, it was nasty and nearly choked me to death when I blew inside it to clean it up a bit. I tried to clean it up a little before I put it back together and no doubt the dust is probably one of the reasons why it was so slow in the first place.

At work my supervisor is on vacation for two weeks which unfortunately means I'm in charge. Whenever she goes on vacation something always goes wrong like people quitting, things breaking, or the department getting renovated. This time was no exception with one girl saying she can't work because her mother was sick. Okay, it happens and life goes on, but it sucks. A couple days later I was at work and the same girl calls back and says it's fine and she can work now. YES! Maybe everything will work out fine for once and I can relax and not work (too hard). Ten minutes later...


My pants ripped! You see something bad happened, then something good happened, so something bad had to happen to balance it all out, that's just my luck. Luckily, I was wearing black underwear at the time, but it didn't help much that the inside pocket was white. I was pissed because those were new pants too and I'm not sure why they ripped in the first place. Damn you Old Navy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, haven't you learned yet Keith? you should do bad things to people then good things happen to you..
ps you missed a belt loop.

Keef said...

Hey, I did! Maybe that is why they ripped! Mike, you are so smart! Maybe one day you can teach me to tie my shoes.