Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FREE!

Hey, I ripped the new Danko Jones CD and put it up on Megaupload, so Murray could get it. I'm pretty sure he did, so if anybody wants to download go right ahead.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38VJOHXX

In other music news, June not only sees the release of a new Sloan record, but also a new Weezer record. I think they are getting lazy because on June 24th Weezer's new "Red" album drops. First is was blue, then green and now red. Just make up a name! This album is supposed to be a bit different as every member gets a chance to sing lead vocals. I wonder if the other members also got to write some songs as past records Rivers has written everything. Hopefully, the new album will kick some ass because I wasn't that impressed with the last couple albums, they couldn't even touch the Blue album or Pinkerton.

No comments: