Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm back baby.

Got back to Calgary about 5:30pm today and it would've been a bit sooner except for a nasty accident on highway 1. I watched the news later on at 6pm and it said there was actually snow which reduced visibility, so when a truck broke down another large cargo truck stopped to help it then some car totally smashed into it. I mean half the car was smashed under the back of the truck. Of course everybody else on the road probably slammed on the brakes which caused a few other cars to hit the ditch farther up and some Coke van to roll in the ditch. It was crazy. I also saw a bear.

Cranbrook was okay, would've been a lot better if the weather hadn't been so cold and rainy. The mountains had fresh snow on them! On the front page of Tuesday's Townsman they had a picture of some deer that had given birth to two fauns. This all happened right in town off Victoria which had to be closed for like two hours.


I found this Ewok at the Hospital Auxilary in Cranbrook and thought he was pretty funny/cute looking despite being an Ewok. Here he is about to get his block knocked off by Kamen Rider Kuuga. I think it's funny!

No comments: