Monday, June 16, 2008

Link of the Day

Hey, welcome the inaugural Link of the Day. Also, chances are it could the final Link of the Day. I was just bored and didn't have anything to write about, so I did this because I always go the easy route. Today's link is to INSTRUCTABLES, a DIY website on how to make everything and anything.

Not only can you look up how to make various useless items, but you can post instructions on how to make your own creations. If you've ever wanted to know how to make a flux capacitor, disposable camera taser, or build a whiskey still. I checked it out to learn how to make candy glass. You know in movies when someone gets a beer bottle smashed over their head, that's candy glass, or break away glass. I also found a somewhat cool one on how to convert old stereo speakers into a media rack. Everything is totally useless and some stuff looks like crap, you can buy nicer stuff. Still there are a few decent looking things, so check it out.

No comments: