Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New release Tuesday.

First of all my new Pulfrich 3D glasses came in the mail this morning! I don't work today, but me and Cody are FINALLY going to see the new Indy movie, so Power Rangers will have to wait until later this afternoon. It's going to be so cool! Well probably not, but I can hope.


I'm not sure what other notable DVD and CDs come out today, but the new Futurama DVD The Beast With A Billion Backs is out. I was already out this morning buying some groceries and stopped by Wal-Mart to see if they had it...and they didn't! When Bender's Big Score came out Wal-Mart had it put out early, but this time they don't even have it. What a rip. I'll pick it up later in the week. You know it'll be good, so I pretty much have to.

Also the Cute Lepers debut CD, "Can't Stand Modern Music", is out today from Joan Jett's Blackheart Records. The band has Stevie Nix and Kicks from the the Briefs, so that's pretty cool. I was going to order it online, but will check out Meloydia and hopefully they'll get it. Check out their MySpace page and rock out.

And yesterday my Sloan CD finally arrived. Yes! When I first opened the package I was a little confused as there were two CD packages. One was sealed and the other was not. The unsealed one was the autographed one and the autographs were actually on the inside of the case and not on the cover. That's kinda cool, so they won't get scratched up or anything. Although, it was just an empty case, no CD and not even the insert book. Did they have a pile of cases lying around or did they just throw the CD and book in the garbage. I can keep the CD in the plain case and then cryogenically seal and preserve the autographed case. Must keep in NM condition!

No comments: