Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodbye cruel world!

The other night I tried to kill myself by eating two pizzas from Little Caesar's, a medium peperoni and a medium Canadian. I didn't succeed, but I do need to buy some new pants with an elastic waistband. I tried real hard, but couldn't finish both pizzas, but I came damn close. I had two pieces of Canadian left over which I ate for breakfast the next morning.


I didn't have any food at home and was craving something hot instead of the usual bowl of cereal. I hadn't eaten at Little Seizures in a while and since it was right across the street from work, I stopped in on my day off. I think I'm good for Little Caesar's for quite a while. Greasy! Greasy!

I was "surfing" around the internet and came across this music site called JapanFiles.com that specializes in digital downloads of Japanese bands. I check it out and listened to samples and checked out a few bands. After browsing bands I noticed a lot of the bands are girl bands or at least fronted by girls, plus they all got zany names. I decided to sign up and went and downloaded an album by ketchup mania. I love that name. A few of their songs rock pretty hard then the female vocalist comes in with this cutesy high pitched voice, it's a little jarring at first. The songs are hard and fast, but female vocals also make them catchy. They get a thumbs up from me. Check it out if you are tired of listening to the crap coming out here and want something different.

No comments: