Friday, January 23, 2009

More crap I buyed!

Since I don't get paid holidays, at the end of every January the previous year's holiday pay gets paid out. Last Thursday was that day! They take a percentage of the hours you work to figure out the holiday pay and it turns out that I made almost twice as much then if I had actually taken paid holidays. So with all this extra coin in my pocket what can I blow it on?


That's right! A replica of the fertility idol from the beginning of Raider of the Lost Art. It's only plastic, but it also a bank with a coin slot on the top of the head. It looks to be a 1:1 scale replica and is pretty big for a bank, so I'm sure it can hold of money. My old Astro Boy bank just wasn't very big and didn't take long to fill up. The idol looks cool and it actually useful.

Oh no, my one free month of XBox Live gold membership ran out! Ever since I signed up it seems like my skills have taken a dramatic turn into the toilet. I used to play better when I just played as a guest under Cody's account. Of course all of my stats/achievements/medals didn't count. I haven't even gotten a Shotgun Spree or Triple Kill since I got my own account. I did splatter a guy which is an award you get for running over guys in a vehicle. The thing was I wasn't even driving a vehicle or near one at the time. This guys crashed a Warthog (jeep thing with turret gun) and I was running at them with an equipped brute shot which a like a grenade launcher. I emptied the brute shot at the Warthog and the explosions propelled it forward running over the guy standing in front of it. Haha, sweet. Anyway, if you are bored head over to Bungie.net and look up my stats. I'm DiesEazy and Cody is CBDead. My EXP should be higher, but I have -6 EXP in penalties. We've been kicked out of a couple matches for killing our own jerkass teammates. Cody bought me 12+1 month of Gold XBox today, so I can renew my account for more online killings. I am back baby!!

No comments: