Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Impossiblist

At the Goodwill today I saw this record that I just had to have and literally ran up and grabbed it.  The record still has the original plastic on it too.



Reveen the Impossiblist!  Reveen is an illusionist, but mostly known for being a hypnotist.  Also, if you're a fan of Trailer Park Boys then you know that Conky refers to Ricky as Reveen because they sorta look alike which Ricky totally hates.



If you are interested you can write to Reveen Records and ask for a catalog of releases.  I'm sure they have lots of back stock.

Reveen Records
10528 - 109 Street
Edmonton, Alberta

Damn,  that must be his old address and I mean OLD because they haven't invented postal codes yet.


3 comments:

mike said...

are you going to start smoking and overeating now? just so that Reveen can help you?

Keef said...

I needed Reveen to help me with my overeating of Ballpark Hot Dog Chips problem. It totally worked and I highly recommend his system!

mike said...

lol, but what if you play the record backwards!