Friday, June 25, 2010

Hey! Hey!


Yes, I am back in Cranbrook!  With my supervisor going on holidays and my mom going in for surgery, this seemed like the best time to come home for a few days.  The drive was the usual mind numbing bore, but I made it back.  My first stop (after my dad's shop) once in town was good old AABCO pawn.  I wanted to look for a Bruce Lee video game and hopefully find a Game Boy Micro, but unfortunately I didn't find either.    I find Top Dog starring Chuck Norris which is almost as good, but not better.  Sorry Chuck.  I also this anime set called Heat Guy J for $5.  It's 26 episodes on 4 discs for $10 which is a good deal already, but the lady sold it to me for $5.  Sweet. 

As you can see I also stopped by the Hospital Aux Thrift Store, but it was closed despite the sign saying it was open.  I will check it out before I head back, but won't even bother looking at the t-shirts since Mike says the selection is weak sauce. 

While I'm back I'll also be seeing Willie and collecting on my fries from last time.  That will probably be on Monday.  On Saturday I think me and my dad are taking Logan and Avery hiking, so we'll see how that goes.  If we do where I'm hoping to go, then there will be pictures.

I was digging through a box that has all my old hiking maps and stuff in it and Avery came over to have a look and was like "Goodies!" and immediately started pulling all kinds of toys and crap out of the box.  I had to give a few things just to keep him happy like a cap gun.  Don't worry there are no caps and the trigger is so stiff he can't even pull it.  I didn't find an OLD!! late slip from Parkland from when I had to go the the dentist.  It's funny.  I also found a fishing license that expired 15 years ago.  I got all kinds of crap!

2 comments:

mike said...

"see these cool toys?, you can't buy them anymore because they're too dangerous.. here take the gun."
making uncles proud.

Keef said...

Yes, it was on the cap guns that was black with a brown handle, so it actually looks real. I even pulled out the red stopper on the end of the barrel. A bright red or blue cap gun? Who wants that?