Saturday, November 19, 2011

Chocolate sandwich

It took me a while, but I'm finally eating Nutella.  I don't know what took me so long to jump on the Nutella bandwagon as it's basically a chocolate spread.  I'm sure I've tried it before, but for some reason I wasn't that impressed with it.  A little while ago a thing came in the mail from Nutella and attached was a sample packet.  I quickly grabbed it and hid it, so Cody couldn't have any.  I tried it and this time I liked it.  Chocolate!

I've bought it a few times and now it's usually part of my breakfast.  Nothing gets you going in the morning like a chocolate sandwich.   It's nice to take a break from peanut butter, plus Nutella has less fat.  Look I'm eating healthy!  Although, I don't like the weird shaped jars Nutella comes in.  It makes it hard to scrape out the last chocolatey bits.  I bought this jar of Nutella the other day, but it had a more conventional shape.  Also, they were out of the other sizes, so it's not like I had a choice.


It's cool because it's basically a glass cup with Nutella in it, so once you are done it can be washed out and you have nice new drinking glass.  Unfortunately for me, I rarely drink from a cup.  Why would I unnecessarily dirty a glass when I can drink straight from the carton or container?  I'm just doing Cody a favor, so there will be less dishes when he washes them.

1 comment:

mike said...

Hmm, almost 10 days and no post.
Last post was about enjoying delicious nutella..
Hazelnut allergy?