Monday, November 7, 2011

Vote!

If there was ever a time to weigh in and be heard on an important ground breaking decision, that time is now.  Your vote could affect people all around the world, so make sure you cast your vote, it's your right and your duty.  What exactly are we voting for?  Why the next Star Wars figure to be produced by Hasbro!


Yes, believe it or not, there are still a few Star Wars characters that Lucas hasn't made money on yet, so the all important choice is left to us, the consumer.  You can choose one from 20 twenty characters from all mediums of the Star Wars universe from the movies, books, comics and cartoons.   After looking at the characters I recognized a few, most of them I didn't.  I think a couple of the movie characters you have to pause the movie and go frame by frame and then pick them out of the background or something.  I also find it funny that you can vote for an action figure.  So we can vote for an action figure to be made into an action figure?  I also find it hard to believe the Emperor w/throne figure hasn't been done yet.  Chances are that will be the one that gets made.  I know I'd rather have that than a Sim Aloo figure, that dude is a scrub.  If for reason you want a Sim Aloo figure or a Jaxxon figure, then go vote already.

4 comments:

Cara said...

You can be sure that more people will vote for the next Star Wars figure than in the next federal election.

mike said...

I ate my ballot..

I would've voted for Tzizvvt, if I could agree with their Terms and Conditions; But I'm representing the 1% who need to stand up against this corruption and oppression.. or something.

Cam said...

It is an outrage that after all these years they still haven't made a Yakface action figure. I hope people vote with their heads AND their hearts to right this horrible injustice! Yakface! Yakface! Yakface!

I'm not voting though.

Keef said...

I didn't have any intention of voting either, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case someone wanted to. It's probably fixed anyway.