Thursday, November 3, 2011

Free bars no more!

I keep forgetting to mention that a few weeks ago I received my free Kashi bar sample in the mail.  If you didn't get one when I told you too then you are SOL.  The free bars are all gone!  I actually took a picture of the box, but accidentally deleted the picture off my memory card.  The box has since been recycled, so you'll have to use your imagination.  I'll help you out, it was rectangular.

The box the free bar came was pretty big, it seemed like a waste of packaging to put only one bar in it.  Cheap skates!  I got my bar and I ate it.  The whole deal behind the free bar was some guy said healthy food can taste good and if it doesn't then he'll eat the box.  You can vote at the Kashi site on weather or not you liked it, disliked it or just was to see that schmuck eat the box.  Everyone takes enjoyment in the misfortunes of others, so I say make him eat the box.  Make sure you vote for him to eat the box because right now it looks like he's not going to do it.  If he ends up not eating the box I'll never eat another Kashi bar again.  They don't know how to have fun.  Hey, the box has more fibre anyway!  Get it?!

Is it just me or does that look like a cross between Jarod from Sub-Way and Galen Weston?

2 comments:

mike said...

Isn't Galen your boss? You should tell him he has a funny name.

How's the weather today?

Keef said...

It snowed! Only a little bit though.

Haha, GAY-len.