Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This stinks!

Today the resident manager of the complex we live in came over to look over some repairs we had given him.  Of course we had given him the list back on Sept 1st when we gave him the rent, but he just got around to doing it now.  I'm sure the second list of repairs we gave him with on Nov 1st reminded him.  Anyway, I was out this morning doing stuff and buying $180 Lego sets and when I got home I saw the note he left us on the kitchen table.


I can't shower until Friday?!  It's not that I don't mind, but I can't speak for anyone in closer proximity to me.  I only work a half day on Thursday and I don't work at all on Friday, so it probably won't be too bad.  That still seems like a long time without a shower.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Are sponge baths in the kitchen sink also prohibited until Friday?

Keef said...

But then I'd have to buy a sponge.

Keef said...

Also, it's full of dirty dishes.

Cam said...

Did you shower today or what?