Sunday, June 17, 2012

Don't pity me.


Pity the fool!

What better way to save your money than in a Mr. T ceramic bank?  Holy crap, I can't believe how awesome this thing is.  I will buy a house with a big fireplace just so I can place it on the mantle over top of it.

I was actually trying not to use my Visa too much as I'm trying to pay it down a bit.  Those damn dentist trips ran up a quite a bill.  I was on eBay leaving feedback for a $4 cable I bought and just as I clicked a link I caught a glimpse of Mr. T in the recommendations.  I hit the "Back" button because I had to see this.  I'm not sure why it was recommended for me because I had not bought anything Mr. T related ever, but I glad it did.

The seller was based in golly old England, so shipping was a little pricey.  With the high shipping and the fact that I was still trying to keep my Visa bill down I only entered one bid and that was the starting bid.  Luckily for me the seller had an awful item description, so no other bidders found it and I won with the starting bid.

I received it in the mail pretty quickly and now Mr. T is residing on the corner of my desk along side Flipbot, Scott Pilgrim and Coolbot.  Feel free to send me some money, so I can put it in inside my Mr. T.  No pennies please.

Apparently, banks are called "money boxes" in the UK.  It's not a box, it's a T! 

Put yo money in fool!

No comments: