Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stick or cone?

I think so far this year we've had maybe one hot day here in Calgary.  A few warm ones, but only one hot day.  On that hot day I happened to be buying some groceries and thought, "Damn, it's hot I need some ice cream."  I couldn't decide what flavour to get as long as it wasn't pink lemonade or pb & j.  I went with a classic, a flavour we've all enjoyed before, but on a stick.

Creamsicle FTW!

It tastes exactly like a creamsicle which is awesome to begin with, but now it's in ice cream form.  Then again they'd have to try pretty hard to mess this one up.  It's pretty good, so I recommend getting a carton for your freezers.  Or you just buy a box of Creamsicles (stick versions) instead, either way you're a winner.  I wonder if there is a fudgesicle flavour ice cream?

No comments: