Sunday, June 3, 2012

World of flavour

I finally got around to buying myself some of those new PC hamburger chips you've all heard so much about.  Get this, they just aren't any old hamburger chips, but CANADIAN HAMBURGER chips.  I'm not sure what makes them Canadian hamburger, but it probably sounds better than ARGENTINIAN HAMBURGER chips.


 The good news is that they do taste better than the Ballpark Hotdog chips, but the bad news is not by much.  As soon I opened the bag I had to have a smell to get the aromatic bouquet of the chips, then later when I regained consciousness I actually ate some.  They taste vaguely bugerlike, but still a bit odd.  I've given them a try a few times, but haven't managed to eat the entire bag.  I've managed to eat more of them then I did the hotdog chips.  I can say I've tried them, but I won't be buying another bag.  If you've been thinking about trying them, maybe try something else.  You've been warned.

They keep coming up with all these crazy potato chip flavours, but I guess I'm old fashioned and when I buy potato chips I usually stick with my Old Dutch Mexican Chili chips.  Which gets me thinking, do they still make Gravy flavour chips?

No comments: