Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Haha, get it?

When I was back in Cranbrook and chillin' with Willie, we went to have a look around Pages.  I found the unauthorized Courtnay Love biography, Queen of Noise.  I offered it to Willie, but since he already has a copy (in hardcover)  he said "Thanks, but no thanks."  I found in the biography section, but Willie re-catalogued it into the Horror section where it belongs.


While checking out the "Humour" section I discovered the "Great Rock 'N' Roll Joke Book" by Dave Marsh and Kathi Kamen Goldmark.  I flipped through it and found some of the jokes actually funny, if not cheesy.  I ended up buying it, just so I would have something to blog about and put some stupid jokes up.  Here we go!


There are a lot of jokes about screwing in light bulbs, so I'll try not to use to many of those.  Be warned though, don't try to blame me if you fall off your chair laughing and get hurt and don't even think about drinking something while reading this.  End disclaimer.  Also, to make each joke more enjoyable visit this website and then click the button after reading each joke.

How do you get a guitarist to stop playing?
Put sheet music in front of him.

How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?
None.  They just steal someone else's light.

What has three legs and a dick?
A drum stool.

What do you call guys who hang out with musicians?
Drummers.

How do you get a drummer off your doorstep?
Pay for the pizza.

How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb?
None. They can't get up that high.

What's the difference between a banjo and a chain saw?
A chain saw has greater dynamic range.

Why did the punk rock singer cross the road?
He was stapled to the chicken.

How does Michael Stipe trash a hotel room?
He unplugs the TV set.

What does Kenny G. say when he gets in an elevator?
"Wow!  This place rocks!"

What has 100 legs and no pubic hair?
The front row at a Bon Jovi concert.

How many Deadheads does it take to change a light bulb?
None.  They just watch it burn out and then follow it around for 20 years.

And finally, since I started this post with Courtney Love, I'll end it with Courtney Love.

Why does Courtney Love wear panties?
To keep her ankles warm.

You've been great, goodnight!!

No comments: