Friday, November 23, 2012

Let the memories begin

I bet you totally forgot that I was posting about all the free dumb photo apps on my phone.  Don't feel bad because so did I, but I'm back with Disney's Memories photo app.  It's a free app to promote Disney Parks by taking pictures and dressing them up Disney style.  You can use a picture from your gallery or take a picture with the app and apply a decorative border, a filter or add a prop to your picture.  The props are stuff like ballons, hats and character icons.  It is annoying that you can only add one prop to a picture.


It is a basic app and even though it was free I was expecting a lot more from Disney.  I should be able to add Disney characters into the pictures or have the Disney castle as a backdrop.  That would be awesome!

No comments: