Saturday, November 17, 2012

Say it ain't so!

This afternoon I was at Giant Tiger with Logan and we were just looking around.  I bought a Blu-Ray and a XBox game and I went to pay I heard the cashier lady talking about how they are closing.  I guess the suits just walked in and told everybody that they are closing the store December 22nd and that's it.  I know they didn't do big business, but there were always people in there and they did have some good stuff.  Where else are you gonna find a PZ3?  The Cranbrook mall is officially the saddest mall ever.  Why can't Cranbrook keep any stores?  Let's hope they bring back Bargain Shop!

Tonight I went to the hockey game with Matt, Logan and Avery.  I got my 50/50 tickets and didn't win again.  The good news is that we won 4-0 over the Wheat Kings.  I finally remember to snap a picture of the zamboni.


No comments: