Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Everybody pogo!

I did it, I found a pogo stick!  Today I went to Toys "R" Us at Market Mall and found they had three different pogo sticks which is weird because they only list one kind on the Toys "R" Us website.


Check out the picture, the "Master" stick on the right is the same pogo stick that I bought at the Hospital Aux thrift store and that me and Willie were bouncing on.  Also, if mine breaks I know where to get a new one now.  It's for ages 9 to 99! 

I was going to get Avery the "Maverick" stick, but ended up getting the BoGo stick from Razor, the scooter guys.  It cost more, but the build quality looked better and it will support more weight, so he can keep using for years to come.  Maybe Avery will grow up to be professional pogo champion!  It will have to do until I find some lawn darts with the metal tips.


Such an awesome picture, you can all enjoy it again!

No comments: