Monday, April 29, 2013

Table setting

Last time I was back in Cranbrook I went to the dollar store downtown, but I can't remember the name of it.  It is beside the Redneck Cafe if that helps.  I went in looking for a small cheap CD wallet because I was sending some discs to Murray.  I found a CD wallet, but also found some Godzilla junk in the discount bin.  A dollar store with a discount bin? 


I got three Godzilla paper table covers for one dollar.  Godzilla rules and that is such a good deal, but I don't know what I'll use them for.  I suppose I could put them on my table, but I like my table the way it is...cluttered with crap.  I'd also have to move that crap to put the table cover on and that sounds like work.  I know, I'll recycle them!

And that ladies and gentlemen is my 800th post on this blog!  Put on your party hats and grab a slice of imaginary cake because it's party time!  If you were expecting a post with a little more substance to mark a milestone like 800 posts, then obviously you're not a regular reader.  Now go cut a rug, Pingu style in celebration.

Yeah, 800 posts!!

No comments: