Saturday, April 27, 2013

NSFW III: Rubbing one out

On my drive back to Calgary last week I mentioned I went the north way and Mike wanted to know if I stopped in Radium.  Yes, I stopped because I needed beef jerky and Red Bull plus I needed a replacement adult novelty item for the one I lost on the trip down.  These blog posts don't write themselves.

Since I was driving back from Cranbrook that meant Petro Can was on the other side of the road and it is a real pain (ok, not really) to stop there, so instead I went to Husky.  Also, last time I forgot to take picture of the Husky adult vending machine, so I made sure to get one this time.


It's another one from Health Mart!  Do these guys have the market cornered on gas station adult vending machines?  The only difference between the Husky machine and the Petro Can machine is that the Husky machine costs more.  Mike was right, I should've gone to Petro Can.

Since I don't need any of the other items offered (read: no girlfriend and loser) I was stuck getting another Sneak-A-Peek.  The good news is that the woman in my new one is a lot easier on the eyes than Miss Nude Bulgaria 1988 that I got on my first try AND the new one actually works.  All my furious rubbing pays off this time as I get to see naughty lady parts.


The bad news is that you can't see naughty lady parts.  The "bikini" vanishes after some rubbing, but reappears so fast it's too hard to take decent pictures.  It also sucks because you have to focus your rubbing on one particular area, so you can't see the entire picture.  She is a real tease.  I will tell you that there is no need to wonder about the carpet matching the drapes because it's all hardwood.  *wink wink nudge nudge*

The Sneak-A-Peak from Husky costs an outrageous $2 each while the assorted adult novelties selection from Petro Can only costs $1 each despite both of them being from the exact same company.   Maybe I should write a letter to Husky head office and complain about pricing of novelty items in their adult vending machines?  In the mean time I have no choice but to take my business over to Petro Canada.

No comments: