Sunday, October 27, 2013

Another day, another disappointment

I went out and bought some Halloween candy even though I have no intentions of giving any out.  After getting snubbed that year I put all that hard work into making goody bags I gave up giving out candy.  You kids had your chance and you blew it!


I bought the candy at Target while I was looking for that mask I wanted and they didn't have.  You can't go wrong with Maynards and choclaty pretzels.  I like how the bag says "chocolaty" which is not to be confused with "chocolatey" because those are two completely different things.

It would't hurt if I had just one bag. 


 Sour Patch Kids FTW!


 One?

 Are there any more hiding in here?

Hello?


 There was only one in the bag?


 THERE WAS ONLY ONE IN THE BAG!!



It's the M&M fiasco all over again.

1 comment:

Cara said...

At least you didn't have that one to hand out to the trick-or-treaters. If you did, your house would get egged for sure.