Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mania!

Yo, I'm back! Now I can finally write that boring post I meant to last night.  On Monday I was at Twice As Nice and bought a couple CDs, one of which is this Pearl Jam CD


It is one of those official "bootleg" concert albums similar to my Pixies one.  I checked around and Pearl Jam has been doing it since 2000, which is when this album came out.  I looked on eBay and some dude was selling a copy of this exact set (it is 2 discs) for $34.99 plus shipping.  I guess the $3.33 I paid for it is a deal then.  I left it in Willie's mailbox which means he should be getting it sometime next week.


I also bought this Sloan Mania! CD.  I'm guessing it a Sloan sampler sent out to stores or whoever around the time Navy Blues came out.  It has selected tracks from Navy Blues and from every previous Sloan album up to it.  I guess it's sorta of like a greatest hits disc.


As the back of the case says it's an "in-store retail sampler" and that it's "FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY.  SALE UNLAWFUL."  Beside the warning there is a number to call if you paid for the disc.  I'm going to call and tell them Willie sold it to me.


I forgot to post a picture of my Hitler mug I bought at the Hospital Auxiliary.  He sure looks evil.


I was also bummed that I didn't get any pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.  I did get a pumpkin pie Blizzard from Dairy Queen though.  If you want one then you'd better hurry because I think they are done at the end of the month.

No comments: