Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Clean up

This post is a bunch of random crap that I've been meaning to do, or in some cases some pictures I took/made and didn't where/how/when/why to post them.

First up, last week or so I watched Wrongfully Accused starring the late great Leslie Nielsen.  I took a couple screen captures that I liked, but now that I think about it I'm not too sure when or where I'd ever use them.  So help yourself and caption them and post them on Reddit or whatever it is the cool kids are doing these days.




During the summer I bought a box of Lifesavers popsicles that I meant to write about, but never did.  They were pretty good!  After those were gone I got a box of Sour Patch Kids popsicles and those were also good.


I had eaten half the box before I noticed that there jokes on the popsicle sticks.




During the last trip to Cranbrook I found these packs of cards in a box and they are still sealed too.  I would willing to open a pack if anyone volunteers to "chew" the gum.  I will not be held responsible for any injuries you suffer.

I was trying to make an animated gif from a video file and since I totally suck at that kind of stuff I was using a free online site to do it.  I've used the website before and while you can only do small sized pictures and only clips 10 seconds in length, it worked not too bad.  Now they've gone and ruined it because they've added their website watermark on the corner of your gif where as before there was none.  If you want to get rid of the watermark then you have sign up for the pro version and pay $9.95/month.  Forget!  That!  I downloaded a super basic program to give it a try and this is what I made.


Yep, it's super huge in size, 16MB!  If any animated gif makers out there know some decent software to do it please let me know.  As I said the one I downloaded is basic and only does video to gif, but at least it was free.

And finally...I totally ate it!


No comments: