Sunday, November 24, 2013

Chocolate isn't always good

President's Choice has their brand of chocolate chip cookies dubbed, "The Decadent" Chocolate Chip Cookie.  I wouldn't eat them, but apparently they're a big deal because they're been around 25 years and have spun off into ice cream novelties, pancake mix, cheesecake, the actual chocolate chips themselves and now soda.


I walked by this at work and at first wasn't even sure what I had seen.  It can't be real?!  I had to walk by it again just to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me.  When I went home I bought a bottle because chocolate soda is something you just have to try no matter what it tastes like.  It's not "diet" and therefore full of sugar, so I thought I'd just get Cody to give it a try on my behalf.


What the hell?  What a jerk!  It's not like I'm asking him to drink Fresca or anything.  I guess it wouldn't hurt if I had just a little sip.


The verdict?


And there you have it.

4 comments:

Cam said...

I'm glad to see you used a classy teacup to drink your chocolate soda like a proper gentleman.

Keef said...

Thanks Cam, it was even made in England too.

Unknown said...

Chocolate soda! Dam! Made in England? Makes sense. They are very good at making stuff that tastes terrible!

Keef said...

I guess I should've been more clear, but only the teacup was made in England. The chocolate soda was made in a toilet in Sudbury.