Thursday, November 14, 2013

Re:cycle

I have mentioned that I have a Tumblr account which I briefly kept going mostly with junk recycled from this blog.  At first I was going to have original content on both, but it quickly became clear that it would be a lot of work, so I just copied/pasted stuff from here to there.  Although there have been one or two original Tumblr posts that didn't cut it here.

One post I put on Tumblr with the intention of using on the blog eventually as part of my Friday the 13th movie marathon.  As your know that didn't make it too far off the ground as I only got to The Final Chapter and the photo set I did was from Jason X.  Anyway, Jason X aka "Jason in space" isn't that great of a movie, but this one scene saved it for me.  Oh yeah, it's NSFW.

Jason X tumblr photo set.  It also has like 143 notes on it which is 143 more notes than most of my tumblr posts ever get.  Go Jason!

No comments: