Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Filler post

It's time to dig into the backlog of posts I meant to do, but never got around to writing.  This one I was all pumped to write then realized that it is incredibly boring and decided not to do it.  I changed my mind, so  enjoy!  I'll tell you right up front this is one of my "crap I bought" posts, but more specifically it is one of my "crap I bought at Phoenix" posts.

I was checking out the $1 comic/magazine bins at Phoenix that are located in the area between Phoenix and Melodyia.  I was looking at a big stack of magazines and found a bunch of X-Files magazines, some were sci-fi/TV genre magazines with X-Files and some were the actual Official X-Files magazines.  I didn't get them all because there were too many, so I just picked out the most interesting looking ones.


I got that TV Zone magazine because it had an article about the X-Files and Scooby-Doo.


There weren't just X-Files magazines in the pile, but also some promotional stills from the TV series and the first movie.  There weren't too many, so I just ended up getting them all.


For some reason mixed in with all this X-Files stuff of magazines and pictures were a couple promos stills from Gleaming the Cube.  Seems a bit odd and out of place, but I'm complaining because I got those too.


I've said it before and I'll say it again, "Why isn't this movie on DVD yet?!"  It's almost as good as Kuffs.

Scooby-Doo has already popped up once in this post, so we'll close it out with more Scoob and another (new) picture of the Mystery Machine.


Now I can finally delete these pictures off my phone!

No comments: