Thursday, April 2, 2015

Eggscellent!

I'm pretty sure it is almost Easter which reminded me I should probably do something about the new and improved Cadbury Creme Eggs.  I think these probably hit store shelves the day after New Year's, but I didn't pick them up until then end of January.  I was going to do this way back then, but I then I ended up eating them before I got a chance to take pictures.  I eventually bought some new ones which sat on top of the microwave for quite a while and I put them away so I wouldn't be tempted to eat them.  Of course, out of sight, out of mind and I forgot about them.  Then I couldn't find where I stashed them, but finally found them last week while I was grabbing a fruit bar.  Got all that?


I can't believe it has taken this long to improve the crappy foil wrap we've been messing around with for years, but this new packaging is absolute genius.  The old foil wrap sucked because it was a pain to removie, would tear, leak, get sticky,  and if it was wrinkled the bar code wouldn't scan.  Those days are long gone!  I probably have also eaten a couple small slivers of tin foil that wouldn't completely peel off.  After fumbling with the foil wrap I would just give up and eat it anyway.


Seems easy enough.


Once you peel the halves apart, it is good to good.  Looks all fanciful like.


This is the new Fudgee-O Creme Egg and as you can see it's a chocolate egg filled with chocolatey fudge, so...chocolate.  I actually prefer the classic Creme Egg.

By now I'm sure you've all seem them, so this all seems a bit pointless now.  But the new packaging is pretty sweet, so if you haven't had one yet now is the best time because next week they'll all be clearance priced.  Even better!

No comments: