Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Finally I'm free!!

The contract on my old phone finally ran out, so I decided to upgrade my phone and get a cheaper plan.  Since I don't actually use my phone that much (no friends) I didn't go all out and get the latest and greatest phone.  I ended up getting my phone at work from PC Mobile.

Behold the Samsung Galaxy S4!

That's right, I'm now hip to two years ago!  I got it because since I already had a Galaxy S2, so I'm somewhat familiar with it.  Also, I didn't want to have to pay and the S4 was free with the plan, so that solves that.  I have a better plan than what I had with my old Rogers one as now I have unlimited texts, more airtime and more bandwidth.  Since I went with PC Mobile I also get 25% off my monthly bill, so it will work out to just little more than half what I was paying Rogers.  In the end I get a better phone for less money than what I was paying for before.  I can live with that.

1 comment:

Cam said...

So when are you going to change the default wallpaper, yech...