Saturday, February 6, 2016

Helmet head

I was Wal-Mart today because I'm on the hunt for the Hot Wheels The Force Awakens version of the Millenium Falcon.  As you know I already have the Hot Wheels original version they did and the Titanium version for TFA, but I want to get the Hot Wheels one because I like it better.  It's a larger and looks better.

The only place I've seen one is the Wal-Mart in Cranbrook when Willie and I were there for boxing day.  It doesn't even look like the Wal-Marts here have restocked much Star Wars stuff since Christmas which sucks.


I'm not sure if this is a restock, but I think it might be brand new as I've never seen these before.  They're a two pack of helmets based on characters from The Force Awakens.  They also had a Kylo Ren/X-Wing Pilot helmet pack.  Since they didn't have any Hot Wheels Falcons I couldn't go home empty handed, the loaf of bread I also got doesn't count.


The helmets are die cast metal on a clear plastic stand.  It actually looks pretty cool, but unfortunately the helmet is mounted directed to the stand.  It would've been nice if you could remove the helmet from the stand.


I wasn't too keen on the Phasma helmet because while she does look cool, her character is kind of useless, but in the end it's not like I had a choice!


This probably means that eventually they'll get around to making these for the original trilogy which has a lot of cool helmets to choose from and I have to say is BIKER SCOUT HELMET PLEASE!!

No comments: