Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pee-Wee!

It's been quiet here lately because I've just been lazy and haven't had anything new/cool/exciting to write.  My XBone being a piece a junk and for reason not being able to play SW: Battlefront while it can play other games and Blu-rays doesn't count.  It was even a double score and credit weekend last week and I couldn't get on!  Waaaahhh....

Anyway, the trailer for Pee-Wee's Big Holiday just dropped, so check it out!!  The movie is out March 18th, only a month to go!


Sucks it's on Netflix, I guess I'll have to sign up just for that month so I can watch it.  I'll have to make sure to binge watch Daredevil and Jessica Jones while I'm at it.

UPDATE!

I just found a trailer for another sequel from a movie that was made quite a while ago, this time it's Kindergarten Cop 2.


Yep, looks pretty bad right?  I still gotta watch it though because Dolph.

No comments: