Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Coming Soon

I came across this by accident at another website, but next Tuesday on March 3rd there is a new Prodigy album out called Invaders Must Die. It's already out in the UK and I read one review that said it was good with some songs having an old Prodigy Experience/Music for the Jilted Generation feel. Yaaah! On the Prodigy website they list a regular version and a CD/DVD version. I checked out Amazon.ca and they didn't have anything about this CD/DVD version, so I guess we aren't getting it? I think it has some music videos and live tracks on the DVD. I'll have a look around and see what I can find.


The newest Futurama movie, The Wild Green Yonder came out today and I totally forgot about it. I"ll probably pick it up sometime this week as it's the final Futurama movie and probably the last original Futurama we'll ever see. The straight to DVD movies have been hit and miss, I think it works better at a half hour show and not a full length movie. The last movie, Bender's Game, was my favorite so far and hopefully The Wild Green Yonder is just as good.

Still no sign of my missing sock.

No comments: