Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hey, watch this?

Okay, I had some troubles copying and pasting the code to embed the videos below, so I ended up just putting up a link to the videos. For some reason I could copy and paste the code and it worked when I previewed it, but when I actually published it the code disappeared. I don't understand. It's fixed now...sorta.

I'm cheaping out and instead of actually writing a post I'm just going to give you a couple videos for watch. They are both for video games due out soon on the Wii, so chances are you'll never play them anyway. But still check them out!

First up is MadWorld from Sega which looks to take killing guys in creative and gory new ways to a whole new level. I'm sold. Due to the Wii's lack of processing power game makers have to find new and interesting ways to present games and the developers of Mad World have gone for stylistic approach using only the color black, white, and red. The red is for the blood.


Capcom released the trapped in a mall full of zombies game Dead Rising a while ago on the XBox 360 and now are porting it over the Wii as Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop. The Wii version looks like it might be easier as it includes more weapons, a better save system, and the fact that the Wii lacks the power of the 360 means less on screen zombies. Cody has it for the 360 and he says it's pretty hard with a lack of decent weapons and save points are far and few between.

Here is a music video starring the zombified Japanese punk band GaGaGa singing what I guess is the Dead Rising theme song. It's a cool song and the band is backed by some moonwalking zombies. I hope the video is included in the game as an unlockable.


As Cam would say, make you watch it in high res!!! I will have more video game goodness coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where da vidz at?

Keef said...

It's all broken, I don't know what is going on!