Thursday, July 16, 2009

Limited time offer.

I was browsing the cereal isle at Safeway and saw the the words "free" and "t-shirt" on the box and was instantly sold. If you buy certain General Mills cereals you can get a free red "signature" t-shirt that in support of Canadian athletes in the 2010 Olympic games. When I say "free" I mean completely free because you don't pay the shirt and you don't even pay for the shipping. Now that is a deal! I picked up a box Honey Nut Cheerios and inside was a code that I redeemed at http://www.generalmillspaintthetownred.ca/. Yeah, it will take 6-10 weeks to get, but it is free! If you want one you'd better hurry because shirts and sizes are limited. Expect a picture of it...in 6-10 weeks.


Also, Elaine tipped me off to Crystal Lite Slurpees, or I mean Frosters at Mac's. I went over to the Mac's by my place and they had three machines and the one with Crystal Lite in it was broken. I went down behind the Superstore where another Mac's is except it wasn't. Mac's was gone and replaced by a yoga studio. Somebody hates me! I drove all the way over to Signal Hill Green to the Mac's there and luckily they had that it. There is only one flavor, Cherry Lime, but it is not bad, sweet and sour. Mac's has crappy cups though. Where are the X-Men, Transformers, and G.I. Joe movie tie in cups?? Lucky for them I have no other choice but to get my Slurpees, sorry, Frosters there.

No comments: