Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oopsie.

After talking to Cam on Sunday evening then eating some strawberry Jell-O I made some dinner. As I was taking it out of the oven I dropped my hot pad inside the oven and it landed right on the heating element and burst into flame. I was like, "Uh oh!" I grabbed it by the corner that wasn't on fire and pulled it out and dropped in the sink and turned out the water. Crisis averted! I sure learned by lesson of never to use the stove without proper supervision. I'll stick to cereal and PB sammiches, thank you very much.

Speaking of fire I forgot to ask you Cam, what is going on? On CBC they showed Kelowna on fire. It's surrounded by two fires? Maybe you'll be heading back to Cranbrook on Saturday to see Willie and escape the firey inferno that is Kelowna. Go get some insurance quick!

5 comments:

mike said...

don't be fooled, west kelowna is not in kelowna.. it used to be westbank, so the fires would have to cross the lake, in some sort of awsome burning boat possibly.

Keef said...

On the news I just kept hearing "Kelowna" it didn't really specify exactly where. It's all the same to us Albertans anyway.

Cam said...

Pff, burning boat. There's a bridge, you know! A car could catch fire without knowing and spread the fire to the important side of Kelowna!

mike said...

hey, get to work slacker.

Cam said...

I was on my lunch break, punk.