Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Out of the blue

I bet you are wondering what that is? It is a 11.4 L bucket of bubblegum blast ice cream. That is a lot of ice cream. These were supposed to go to the Real Canadian Wholesale Club, but got shipped to us by mistake. We don't have a code to sell them, so the manager just said to sell them for $5 each. $5 for 11L of ice cream?! I wasn't even at work the day this all went down but Dennis from front end told me about it because he bought 3 buckets of the stuff. On Sunday we were cleaning up a pallet of ice cream and I found two of these bucket left. Too bad all the decent flavors were gone, but for $5 it doesn't matter much. The ice cream is Breyers, so at least it is a decent brand. Still I can't see myself eating the entire bucket because that would probably kill me. I just open it and take a couple spoonfuls and then put it in the freezer. Plus I love the smell. I just have to get my $5 worth before I throw it in the garbage.

I think I need a bigger spoon.

4 comments:

mike said...

cool, I remember when the dairyland truck dropped two of those buckets in our street on the way to barneys. Mom phoned and they came and picked them up, and gave us a free 1L of milk. lol.

Keef said...

You should've checked what flavors they were. If they were good then keep them, if not then call them.

They should've just gave you one the ice creams inside of 1L of milk. Cheapskates.

Cam said...

Mmm, that's goood eatin'!

I remember that ice-cream incident, we wanted to keep them but we did the right thing and got shafted for it. Mike & I learned a valuable lesson that day...

Keef said...

instead!