Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ohyes

But it tastes more like "ohmeh".

I was walking by the Korean grocery store that is near our place and thought I'd go in for a look.  I was hoping to get some some Pocari Sweat, but they didn't have any.  Instead I bought these choco cakes because the picture on the box makes them look so good.  In the picture they are a light brown colour, and I was thinking they would be a fudgy, but when I opened a package they are a more darker brown.  They're weren't bad, just not as good as I was hoping for.  I also picked up some grape and mango Hi-Chew.  I like the grape, it just smells awesome.

I haven't been to T&T, the Asian supermarket for a while, so I'm thinking it time for a trip across town to load up on lots of weird snacks.  I sure hope they have 3+2!  I'll let you know what happens.

3 comments:

mike said...

3+2 is awesome, I have the case holding pens on my desk..
It probably confuses most people, but no one says anything about it.

Keef said...

I guess most people never figured you'd be into Chinese boy bands.

Also, any baby news yet?

mike said...

I don't think the little one has email in there, or he/she hasn't checked it, because we were due on the 22nd and nothing yet..