Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nuts Part 2

I'm still messing around with Saints Row: The Third and while I have finished a few more story missions I seem to spend most of my time just goofing around doing side missions and looking for collectibles.  While doing some assassination jobs I finally found out that your character doesn't even need to wear any clothing.   And you definitely don't need clothes if you want to go streaking!


Just because your dude is buck nekkid doesn't automatically mean you can streak.  You have to hit the d-pad to activate "streaking mode" and then have to surprise a certain amount of people in a certain time frame to keep the mode active.  For some reason cops will shoot at you if you streak, so don't try it in real life.

When you aren't streaking you can freely go about your business and nobody will bother you even though you're nude.  I was running around naked and getting into gun fights and I kept thinking I should probably have clothes on, not that they'll make me stronger or more resistant to damage to anything.

I tried to get some good screen caps of me doing my compliment move, The Silver Bullet, while naked but with the camera I just couldn't get a good angle.  I used my taunt in the one below and I think it turned out pretty good.

Again probably not recommended you do this in real life.

No comments: