Monday, September 10, 2012

10Q

During my trip back to Cranbrook last month Cam mentioned I should stop by Scarff HQ because there was something there for me.  I'm all about the free stuff, so of course I had to go see what was what.  Cam and Cara had sent back stuff for me from their trip Scotland and I was like "They had this stuff sitting around for a couple years and I'm just getting it now?"  No, they went back again and I'm just hearing about it now!

After getting my stuff I sent Cam a text message and thanked him for the gifts except the text never went through and came back as "FAILED".  I haven't sent many texts and this is the only one that has never gone through and I'm not sure why.  It must because Cam has either blocked my number or changed his phone number and not told me.  Typical Cam!  Since the text didn't go through I sent him an e-mail thanking him for the stuff.  I'm pretty sure he got it, but since he never replied (typical Cam!) I can't be 100% sure of it.  Anyway, if you guys are out there somewhere Cam and Cara, thank you.


I got two things and the first one is a big canvas bag.  It's like those reusable shopping bags except it's cool.  I always liked my Chicken on the Way bag, but this Ramones bag beats it easily in terms of quality, size and awesomeness.  It can easily hold a giant box of cereal and a SMG and still have lots of extra space for more stuff.


The second thing I got were some cool rubber drink coasters that look like 7" records.  They will help keep my 30 year old broken, scratched and scuffed coffee table looking like a 25 year old broken, scratched and scuffed coffee table.  Just like new!

A nutritious breakfast of Kraft Dinner and Hawaiian Punch!

The coasters will come in handy to keep the kitchen table looking a nice sparkling white.  I'll have to teach Cody how to use one.  Damn his coffee cup rings.

Thanks again guys!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Since Cam may not respond (typical), "You're welcome!"

Keef said...

I thought if I called him out on it I would at least get a reply. I was wrong. Typical.

Cam said...

And with this comment, I prove that you're BOTH wrong. Typical. Glad you like the stuff!