Sunday, September 30, 2012

XXX Live webcam pussy play! XXX

As with every Saturday I was browsing the Caturday post and subsequent thread over at FARK.com and found a link to a live kitten cam over on YouTube.  It has a mother cat, MilkMilk, and her four kittens.



They aren't always around, but when they are it's pretty entertaining.  I was watching this afternoon after I got home from work and it was an all out brawl.  They were playing and fighting all over the place.  The white one seems to be the craziest as it's usually him that is getting into trouble.  Last night the others were trying to sleep and he was jumping on the orange one and kicking him in the head.  Then when the mom was drinking water he was running under her and around her legs then attacking her tail.  Kittens are so easily entertained and I guess so am I.  If the embedded video doesn't work you can go to the YouTube page here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pzav5KX-_E&feature=player_embedded

I wonder if the post title will help bring in any new readers?  Having only a couple readers is a bit discouraging.  

No comments: