Monday, September 3, 2012

McGivor

I bet you keep thinking about the post I did about when I went to Nelson and the MacGuyver bag I mentioned.  I bet you are wondering things like, "There is such an awesome thing as a MacGuyver bag?", "I need a picture of said bag!" and "Why won't he tell me more?!".  Well, worry no longer as this is the official MacGuyver bag post.

Behold it's glory.

I almost bought this for Cody as a birthday gift.  It had some stains on it, but they just looked like water stains, but I wasn't going to spend $20 on it and find out they wouldn't come out.  "Here Cody, I bought you this stained MacGuyver bag, don't worry maybe they aren't bodily fluids. Enjoy!"  I know $20 might seem a little expensive for a bag, but it's made of canvas AND leather, it has freakin' MacGuyver embroided on it and it was full of old hats.  For some reason the bag was full of a bunch of old hats or caps as some people call them.  Unfortunately, none of them said MacGuyver on them.  The best part was that on the tag it read "McGivor $20".  What. The. Fudge.  How in the hell can you spell MacGuyver wrong when it's right on the front of the damn bag?  It boggles the mind.  McGivor?  I just...don't even...

No comments: