Saturday, August 16, 2014

ECT PICS2

Some more pictures from my trip.


A candy portrait of Justin Bieber.


Me and my heroes!


Miner Forty-Niner!


MacNeil House, the place in Cape Breton where we stayed that had the old school TV in it.  Looks cool on the outside, like it might be haunted.


The pipes, the pipes are calling...


The flimsiest fence/barrier I've ever seen to keep people from falling to their death.  Easily bypassed!


My mom took this picture of me and I had my eyes closed.  She took a second picture of me and I also had my eyes closed.   It didn't help the the sun was shining directly in my eyes.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Today is National Potato Day! I celebrated by looking at your Canadian Potato Museum photos.

Keef said...

You should've celebrated by eating some cinnamon bun flavoured potato chips!