Wednesday, October 22, 2014

No, I am not giving out candy at Halloween.

I case you weren't aware of it, Halloween is coming!  Last year I tried to celebrate it by watching all Friday the 13th movies in October and then failed miserably.  This year I am doing nothing!   Well, not nothing, I did buy this lamp from the thrift store.


We also watched Night of the Creeps and then The Monster Squad.  Monster Squad was awesome as always, love that movie.  I love it so much I even have a button.  I bought a bag of buttons at the thrift store just to get the Monster Squad button.  Worth it.

2 comments:

mike said...

You're still supposed to buy the candy, then you get to eat it while complaining about kids these days..

Keef said...

Mike, I pretty much do that like everyday, not just at Halloween.