Monday, June 15, 2015

Kevin Smith and Star Wars

Don't worry this doesn't have anything to do with Kevin Smith doing something with the Star Wars franchise I'm just cramming two small things into one blog post and one has to do with Kevin Smith and the other, Star Wars.

First up, yesterday I came home from work and was bored, so I was looking on Instagram on my phone and in the "Search" menu I was going through the random images and came across one with Kevin Smith.  I clicked on it and then went to browse his feed and apparently he's planning on doing Mallrats 2 aka Mallbrats.  He's even lined all the actors from the first film to return with the exception of Affleck.  Not sure how I feel about this, of course I'll see when it comes out.  As long as Brodie is still ranting about that kid on the escalator I'll be good.

After that I went downstairs and turned on the TV and on Comedy they were showing Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.  Not sure why this was on there as every time Jay opened his mouth half his dialogue was removed.  Unless someone at the network thought it was funny just for that reason alone.

STAR WARS!!  E3 is currently under way and they released a new trailer for Star Wars: Battlefront.  Unlike the first trailer, this one actually has gameplay footage in it...PS4 footage.  Check it out below.


It's supposed to be a mainly multiplayer game with no actual campaign to it, but there are solo/co-op missions which is what was shown in the trailer.  I like how the player runs around dropping Stormtroopers while shooting one handed and the Stormtroopers can't hit nothing.  Classic Star Wars, I bet even Cam is excited for this.

No comments: