Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Hair goals

Cody came back to Calgary on Sunday and we both had the day off on Monday, so we went to see a movie.  I asked him if he wanted to see one and he said sure.  I suggested Terminator, Minions or Ant-Man.  He said not Terminator, so I said MINIONS!  Then he said no because there will be kids  there.  So I said Ant-Man?  Not sure why he just didn't say it when I asked him the first time.  Also, there were kids at Ant-Man.


At Westhills there were showing Ant-Man only in standard 2D and only fancified 3D, not just regular 3D, so we ending up watching it in AVX  3D Dolby ATMOS.  I'm not even sure what that is, but they charge you more for it.  A mantinee show was $18.75 and I refused to pay that much for a ticket, so I just used some of my Scene points and got a free ticket.  Honestly, it's not even worth paying more as it doesn't make the movie any more enjoyable.  Even though the ticket $18.75 they couldn't figure out how to focus the damn projector.  The first trailer for some lame Chris Pine movie was all blurry as hell and Cody had to go out and complain.  Luckily, they got their shiat together so we could watch the 3D Star Wars trailer.

Anyway, Ant-Man was good.  It's not a superhero movie, it's a superhero heist movie.  It's also pretty funny.  Don't forget to sit through the first section of credits to see the secret scene.  It's way better than Terminator Sega Genysis!

Then we got home from the movie there was a package for me in the mail that was a movie I ordered like forever ago.  It was postmarked June 1st, but I just received it yesterday which is ridiculous.  So Monday night we watched BLACK BELT II: FATAL FORCE which is some ludicrous mash up of a couple movies.  It didn't make a lot of sense, but it was fun to watch.  Plus this guy's hair!

No comments: