Monday, July 13, 2015

Who's side are you on?

Since I'm back in Cranbrook I decided to hit up a few stores and got more awesome, yet useless crap.  Got another stack of DVDs to add to the massive collection back in Calgary.  Got some books that I might even read one day too.  While out and about I found some ridiculous boys t-shirts from the 70's that were still sealed in the bags.



Wow.  They were so stupid I almost bought one for Avery, but someone else had opened one of the packages and unfortunately they were turtlenecks.  The 70's remember, they were cool back then.  I saw these at Twice as Nice which has thankfully been completely reorganized making actually finding stuff a lot easier.  Should've been done a LONG time ago.


The Townsman for July 13, 2015 and no the image has not been altered in any way.  

No comments: